What's new to find in this site?
- You now have access to Top News articles including Sports, Entertainment, Finance, Health, Lifestyle, Auto, and Electronics
- You can now share news articles on your favorite social media channels
- You have quick access to the information you need from the fly out Menu on the top left
- You have quick links to Refill, Activate Shop Plans and Shop Phones at the top of each page.
- You have access to new Account services
How do I check my account?
To check on your account, click on the Account Services icon located on the homepage. Once there, you can enter your mobile number to check your Service End Date. You will also be able to see a link to My Account where you can log in to create and update your personal profile information, update credit/billing information, and more.
How can I help myself?
There are many easy self service tips you can do to help you enhance your experience. Please visit our 611611 Page.
How do I manage my data usage?
- TRACK USAGE: You may download a Data Usage app such as My Data Manager. With Android 4.0 and later versions, you can set a mobile data limit reminder.
- Wi-Fi ©: Use a secure Wi-Fi connection to stream music, video, and other data heavy content.
- AUTO UPDATES: Turn off auto updates on your apps or change your settings to update over Wi-Fi only.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Turn off automatic picture and video uploading or change your settings to upload on Wi-Fi only.
- EMAIL: Turn off push e-mail or set e-mail accounts to sync every hour or longer, or to update manually.
- MOBILE WEBSITES: Access the mobile web site version of your choice. Full web sites require more data to view and browse.
- BACKGROUND APPS: Turn off apps running in the background. They constantly use data and can slow down the processing speed of your phone.
How should I manage my Wi-Fi?
If you need to see tips for WiFi connectivity, click here
How can I improve my phone’s battery life?
- Switch "Screen Timeout" to the lowest setting.
- Check running services and close unnecessary applications.
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn off automatic application sync.
- Reduce heavy data usage.
- Reduce the use of the "Live Wallpapers"(These use processing power and memory).
- Use the charger that came with your phone to avoid battery damage.
- Check the "Battery Use" screen to review features or functions that have been consuming your battery.
Don't Miss Out!
Enable notifications to get all the latest
news and updates